Everyone wants healthy employees
When you invest in Wellness or Health Promotion strategies, you want:
- to know that those strategies really work (real, evidence-based programs that work),
- your employees to use and enjoy the programs you offer, and
- the best at reasonable rates.
And you get just that — evidence-based Wellness programs that your staff will love. All our corporate wellness services are based on solid medical findings, so here's what you'll have:
- a full return on your investment
- fewer short-term and long-term disability days, and less absenteeism
- employees who are fired up to make healthier life choices
- first-rate employee morale and retention
- fast, honest solutions to high-dollar health conditions (you'll see health and financial benefits)
- and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you don't like to programs, you don't pay for them!
What are evidence-based programs?
We use data from the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control for all our behavior-change programming. That means you'll get real results, based on tons of research, from the foremost scientists in the world.
Quotes from the experts:
Warren Buffett, Chairman, Berkshire Hathaway
“There’s no question that workplace wellness is worth it. The only question is whether
you’re going to do it today or tomorrow. If you keep saying you’re going to do it
tomorrow, you’ll never do it. You have to get on it today.”
Dr. Dennis Richling, President, Midwest Business Group on Health
“The greatest asset to a company is its people. And we need to make the same types of
investments in our people that we traditionally have made in our clients, property, and
equipment. By doing so, what we end up with is an employee that adds a tremendous
amount of value to the organization.”
Glendon Johnson, Chairman & CEO (Ret.), John Alden Life Insurance Company
“I do know that it [workplace wellness] affects the bottom line. We have less
absenteeism, we have greater productivity. We have a family feel that people have
commented on and ‘this is a happy place to work,’ people will say - well it is. And why
is it? We try to make it a good place to work.”
Serving clients in Maryland; Washington, DC; northern Delaware and northern Virginia — we come to your work place(s) and create or augment your corporate Wellness programs.
Our Notable Achievements
Actively working in health and wellness since 1986, we've often been recognized for some of our work. Most recently, an independent analysis showed our quit smoking program, Up in Smoke™ to be the best quit smoking program in Maryland!
When you choose, opt for the best!
To learn more about us, or to discuss your thoughts about an upcoming project, contact us by
or call 410-399-2001.
We offer established businesses Wellness programs that pay for themselves, with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee